Whether you are buying a condo, a single-family home a ranch or a beautiful home site, our informative step-by-step guide to the buying process gives you a wealth of great information to help you prepare for your new purchase.
1. GET PRE-QUALIFIED
Meet with one of our recommended loan officers; we only recommend professionals who we have worked with and trust to be the best in the industry. They will ask you to share income and other financial information with them. They will let you know the price range of mortgages you are qualified for. The keys steps are:
- Get pre-approved.
- Obtain a pre-approval letter.
- Obtain a "Loan Estimate" document explaining the costs of borrowing money.
- Discover about the many loans available to buyers in today's market.
- Understand about closing costs and the process to close of escrow.
2. EXPLORE OUR RICH COMMUNITY CONTENT AND EASY TO USE SEARCH FACILITIES ON THIS SITE
- Use our property search to find real estate by selecting from a multitude of filters and attributes for your new home.
- The Szach team will set up relevant property email alerts so you will be the first to know when new properties hit the market.
- We will show you how to use our mobile apps, for your smart phone and tablet devices.
3. BEGIN VIEWING HOMES WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED REALTORS
- Once you are ready to view homes, it is time for us to schedule showing appointments.
- When possible, we recommend all decision-makers should visit the various homes.
- We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us about the homes we see. It will help us understand what you like, needs and desires and enable us to select homes you'll want to see.
4. PREPARE THE OFFER
- We will provide you with a comparative market analysis on the home of your choice this information will help you greatly when you are ready for us to prepare your offer.
- We will draft the offer for you and explain the purchase contract paragraph-by-paragraph and answer all the questions.
- We will put our extensive negotiations skills to work for you. In the event of counters we will help you strategies your desired outcome. We minimize any stress for you. Once you and the seller agree on all terms and sign all documents. The documents will be sent to the title company where a file will be opened, and title commitment and property tax information ordered on your behalf.
5. MAKE YOUR LOAN APPLICATION
- We will give your loan officer a copy of the contract so you can complete your loan application. We will also liaise on your behalf throughout the transaction process, keeping everyone informed and updated.
6. INSPECT THE PROPERTY
- We will assist you in the selection of your home inspection and any other desired inspection you may require. We will arrange for you an appointment for an inspection and we will notify you when the report has been completed.
- Our team of Real Estate professionals has extensive resources and local knowledge to assist you with any additional information that is relevant to your new home.
7. APPRAISAL AND SURVEY OF PROPERTY
- The lender will make arrangements for the property appraisal.
- You will be provided with a copy of the Title Commitment Letter.
- We will assist you with your need to make arrangements for homeowner's (hazard) insurance, and for your insurance agent to talk with the closing officer at the title company.
8. WE HANDLE ALL DETAILS OF YOUR CLOSING
- We will receive and review for accuracy a copy of the closing statement prior to closing.
- We will schedule and complete your final walk-through inspection of the property.
- We will coordinate a closing date and time with the title company. The seller's closing will also be arranged.
- You will need to bring a cashier’s check to the title company at the time of signing for all closing costs and the balance of the down payment.
- The title company receives and funds all money from the loan company. Payment of any accrued expenses in connection with the closing are due including taxes, and title company fees. If you are purchasing any personal items or furniture from the Seller these will be paid for separately using a Bill of Sale.
9. AFTER THE SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS
- Documents are sent to your loan company for approval and funds are disbursed.
- The title company receives and funds all money from the loan company. Payment of any accrued expenses in connection with the closing are due including taxes, attorney's fees, professional real estate fees and title company fees.
- Legal documents – deed and any other required documents will be recorded in the office of the county clerk and mailed to you.
Here Is a Recap
While this process may seem extensive, our team of Real Estate professionals specializes in local communities. They will save you a substantial amount of time, effort and money by:
- Organizing and accompanying you to view any homes on the market, which meet your criteria.
- Having information on our various neighborhoods help you determine the right area for work, place of worship, family activities, and anything else that is important to you.
- Providing sales information on the neighborhood of your choice, so you may make the best decisions.
- Our interactive web technology allows you from the comfort of your own home and when out and to view of all the current MLS properties. Our team of Real Estate professionals also knows about homes that have indicated that they will be coming soon to the market.
- Our extensive business network includes working with all builders throughout Tucson.
- We negotiating your offer on your behalf and to YOUR best advantage.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE JERRI AND ANDY SZACH TEAM:
- Discuss your desired lifestyle and define your needs, desires and goals as a buyer, to determine your most important criteria in selecting a home.
- Organize the home buying process; guide you through it and save you time and money.
- Search for the right home, always accompany you to property showings and represent your interests.
- Explore all financing possibilities with you and provide you with a recommended list of lenders that meet your needs and objectives.
- Provide you with a comparative market analysis to make an informed purchasing decision.
- Provide resources including website links to give you access to data on your preferred area and homes.
- Assist in preparing offers, presenting and strategize your offer and negotiate on your behalf.
- Ensure confidentiality of your personal client information.
- We monitor the closing process step-by-step, and make sure you're always informed.
- Provide lists of inspectors to review the condition of the property.
- Act as your advocate in the most professional manner possible.
- And most importantly it is our goal to make this a smooth, stress free and enjoyable investment from beginning to end.
NOW IT'S TIME TO ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!